Volume & Efficiency

This is my take on what I see in the world around me. Poetry, Politics, Intellect, and Discovery. I have a love of the world, business, politics, and technology. With enough time, knowledge and prayer all things can be accomplished.

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Oliver Week 4

Posted by thelifela at 10:08 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

thelifela's shared items

About Me

My photo
thelifela
Hi world, this is about my life, thoughts, habits, and opinion about the world as I see it. I am from Los Angeles, CA, in the USA. I have traveled the world while in the navy, and found myself interested in progressive culture and lifestyle. I am of mixed race, my father being black, my mother being creole. I am using my writings to test myself on expression and to deliver value to anyone who may be able to profit physically or metaphysically from them. Thank you for your interest.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (5)
    • ►  March (5)
  • ▼  2010 (3)
    • ▼  August (1)
      • Oliver Week 4
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
  • ►  2009 (3)
    • ►  November (3)
  • ►  2008 (1)
    • ►  April (1)

Followers

Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.