
You painted Van Jones a socialist cop killer loving communist. It's funny Glenn you are a fanatical right wing mormon tweaker (ADD/ADHD/CALM DOWN) who found god after being on the edge of suicide facing alcoholism, who profited greatly from spreading rumor and propaganda for your corrupted bosses. You represent interest, opinion, bias and blame. But then again Ad driven studios news rooms are rife with conflict of interest, and it's no wonder why you keep shouting from your podium, you can keep getting those books sold!
Fools seek a good fight, screaming & broadcasting, not calling to action or to arms with brothers, your weapon is more dangerous. The power of suggestion, and the tools of technology combine to give voice to your destructive use of the English language. When you are at the end of your days, I hope you can look back with honor on the research and content you have contributed. I think all men have to admit there wrong, I am no saint, I can understand the depression of the feeling of lack. I can identify with what's common between myself and those in my environment, not to perfection, enough to be sociable, and on good days appreciable. I just think it's so dark to do it everyday, over, and over, and over......Do you rile the kids up with the bullshit you tell people? I hope not, but a word that brings disdain to you I will submit, you must progress from the very absurd world of your's.
When do you guys learn dynamic's. Public Unions, easy debate, it is excessive abuse of power to collectively bargain the right's of workers against the services bought and paid for by the public itself. The Unions organization managed to decrease management corruption and give a voice to the workers of this country. Corporate managers, sit behind a liability nightmare, and liability is the issue, the American public gets ripped off in the form of government policy, (Bailouts, un-touchable defense budget, un-touchable entitlements) and we remain in a political climate where between the journalists who monitor the beast, to the beast itself in all of it's departments and employees, yet from the local to the federal level we can't get you journalists to actually talk about what matters to us as citizens and we can't get the policy makers to budge on the other end. You have to get so involved and become so knowledgeable that you find out how terrible the whole damned thing is, and then you make a choice.
Glenn you're an opportunist. Don't worry I am not liberal, I just care to much to hear you continue working outside of context, and letting passion blind reason. I mean you still think a plane went through the pentagon huh dude? Wow. Well like I said your audience isn't as smart as you, that's why they watch. You tell people to wake up, I think you need to take some of your own advice man.
No comments:
Post a Comment