Physical Education & Nutrition and there actual implementation in the education system, along with foresight in the form of documented diagnosis, simple archives, and server technology, I believe would drastically reduce the casualties and increase the focus on child health and reinforce the emphasis that children are the future. Just my thoughts, and my idea.
This is my take on what I see in the world around me. Poetry, Politics, Intellect, and Discovery. I have a love of the world, business, politics, and technology. With enough time, knowledge and prayer all things can be accomplished.
Monday, March 7, 2011
Child Dies of Heart Related Issues. What can be done?
While watching CNN Headline News Today, I saw a report on children who died of heart related issues during physical exercise. I phoned the 1-800-TELL-HLN which was poster for suggestions, which had no response. But I do have an idea, which seems quite simple to implement, with slight changes to the structure of the school board institution, and my suggestion is to implement a vacancy for a director of health, being a licensed pediatrician on sight to monitor doctors in the local school system. This would allow the school district barring all situations at home to allow parents the option to present a history and allowing the school to maintain records for the health of children in the public school system. You could remove non efficient positions in the system to provide budget availability to this vitality needed medical oversight in the educational system. This could be implemented through the use of medi-cal and medicade for low income students, in order to provide needed funds to support the success of such a program.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment